- Key features
- A rocker line that gives a very smooth ride with maximum control, and a very balanced feel on the water.
- A width that facilitates early and easy planing.
- Thin rails facilitate easy gybing despite the board’s width. Volume and width ensure that the board powers out of gybes.
- Balanced feel makes the board very easy to power upwind.
- Softened rails refined for Foil use, also ensure that the board has a very smooth ride over choppier conditions.
- Wide wind range from 15-25 knots, ideal with sail sizes from 7m² to 8.5m², perfect when the wind is too strong for comfortable wind foiling.
- Max GPS Speeds of 31-33 knots achieved in testing confirm a very sporty ride, fast and comfortable to sail.
Key features with foil:
-Maximum stability to uphaul the sail and get started in light-wind conditions.
- With a maximum width of 81.5cm, and a width carried through to 1-ft from the tail, the board takes-off early and easily.
- Comfortable and even drive through the legs once flying. Sailing position balanced with the Foil.
- Softened rails in the front 1/3 of the board so that the board sails through touch downs and flies again quickly, with maximum control and safety.
- Refined board shape that flies efficiently through the wind, ideal for driving upwind or blasting across the wind.
- Full deck pad at the rear of the board for maximum comfort during take-off and foiling.
- Shipping & Returns
- Our hassle-free 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee is designed to give you peace of mind
- Changed your mind? If you aren't delighted with your purchase, you can return a product within 30 days and we will happily refund the purchase price.
- You can return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund
For more info please check out Terms & Conditions
- Product Specifications
length 230 cm width 81.5 cm Weight View 9.5 kg Volume 130 L Shaper Jean-Marie Guiriec