- Key features
- SUP board mounted with a mastfoot for SUP and windsurf sailing.
- Long and wide board: stable and fast in lightwind.
- Large deck pad: non slip and comfortable.
- Retractable daggerboard : upwind ability.
- TOUGH-TEC Technology : light and durable.
- Include Product
Fin: Beach WA 30
Fin box:Deep Tuttles
Dagger systeme: 60 cm
Footstraps: Ergoform x 4 positions: 2 + 1 in the center + 2 upwind straps on 3 position inserts
Footpads: 2 pieces, 5 mm thickeness
- Shipping & Returns
- Our hassle-free 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee is designed to give you peace of mind
- Changed your mind? If you aren't delighted with your purchase, you can return a product within 30 days and we will happily refund the purchase price.
- You can return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund
For more info please check out our Terms & Conditions
- Technical Data
Length 297 cm Width 92 cm Board weight 41 LBS Volume 225 L Material -
Beginner level windsurf boards have made considerable progress as regards their stability, and that for some time now, but are nevertheless frequently a bit fragile for the kind of intensive use they get. Responding to the needs of windsurf clubs, BIC Windsurf is launching a brand new range called the «Beach».
It's the result of an innovative mix of technologies already to be found on BIC surf boards and kayaks. The outer skin of polyethylene is the same as that used on BIC Sport kayaks with their proven strength. The internal construction borrows from the BIC ACS surf board with its massive knock-resistance. The shapes have been developed with maximum stability for beginners in mind but are still very manoeuvrable to help learn some progression moves.
• Molded, Watertight EPS Foam Core for structural integrity and stiffness.
• Extremely tough outer polyethylene skin for extreme impact resistance.
• Embossed EVA foam pad for maximum comfort.
• Molded external inserts – no penetrations through outer shell and maximum strength.
You have chosen a board designed by the best windsurfers and manufactured according to high quality standards by the world's leading board manufacturer. Congratulations! We wish you good wind conditions, waves, and a lot of fun on all the spots around the planet. This rigging handbook is not only a simple directions leaflet but a medley of all the adjustments and advice put together by our best racers to enable you to go faster and sail smoother.