- Key features
- Allround boards, fast and easy for freeride windsurfing.
- Light double concave shapes, large width : planing ability.
- Round rails on the front : easy jibes.
- Retractable daggerboard : upwind ability.
- ACE-TEC Technology : light and durable.
- High quality Select fin : guaranteed performance.
- Include Product
- 4 Ergoform footstraps
- 1 screws and washers set
- 1 WA 30 cm fin - Deep Tuttle
- 1 daggerboard case + daggerboard 60 cm
- Shipping & Returns
- Our hassle-free 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee is designed to give you peace of mind
- Changed your mind? If you aren't delighted with your purchase, you can return a product within 30 days and we will happily refund the purchase price.
- You can return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund
For more info please check out our Terms & Conditions
- Technical Data
length 9'6" width 31" Weight View 28 LBS Volume 185 L Fins supplied Ride 46 Fin box Deep Tuttle Ideal sails sizes 2.5 > 8.5 Footstraps Ergoform x 4 positions : 2 + 1 in the centre + on 3-position inserts Pads 5 pieces, 5 mm thickness
LIGHT WEIGHT, DURABILITY AND PERFORMANCE:
With decades of experience in windsurf and surfboard manufacturing BIC Sport is a pioneer and expert in the field of thermoformed composite construction technology. Over the past few years we’ve refined our ACE-TEC technology for SUP, Surf and Windsurf boards. This unique technology suits the needs of experienced riders and newbies alike with a unique combination of LIGHT WEIGHT, DURABILITY AND PERFORMANCE at a great price.
• Molded, light weight and watertight 15 kg/m3 EPS Foam Core.
• Fiberglass reinforcement for improved stiffness and performance.
• ASA Polymer outer skin for unmatched durability.
• Embossed EVA foam pad for maximum comfort.
• Molded external inserts – no penetrations through outer shell and maximum strength.
You have chosen a board designed by the best windsurfers and manufactured according to high quality standards by the world's leading board manufacturer. Congratulations! We wish you good wind conditions, waves, and a lot of fun on all the spots around the planet. This rigging handbook is not only a simple directions leaflet but a medley of all the adjustments and advice put together by our best racers to enable you to go faster and sail smoother.