- Key features
DetailsGenerous volume, great stability and featuring a retractable daggerboard, the Techno 240 D, 205 D and 160 D are perfectly designed to give you the most helpful conditions for learning to plane, to jibe and how to ride properly in the footstraps. Highly versatile boards that will encourage the whole family learn and progress. They are made using the thermoformed composite technology ACE-TEC and is as a result much lighter than those of the competition.
- Include Product
- 4 Ergoform footstraps
- 1 screws and washers set
- 1 WA 30 cm fin - Deep Tuttle
- 1 daggerboard case + daggerboard 60 cm
- Shipping & Returns
- Our hassle-free 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee is designed to give you peace of mind
- Changed your mind? If you aren't delighted with your purchase, you can return a product within 30 days and we will happily refund the purchase price.
- You can return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund
For more info please check out our Terms & Conditions
- Technical Data
Length 9'6" Width 31" Board weight 28 LBS Volume 205 L Fins supplied Beach WA30 Fin box Deep Tuttle Ideal sails sizes 2.5 > 8.5 Footstraps Ergoform x 4 positions : 2 + 1 centre rear on 3 position inserts Pads 5 pieces, 5mn thickness