- Key features
- Premium, super-soft G-BOARDS construction (deck, rails, fins) for maximum comfort and no stress surfing.
- High volume and width for excellent stability when catching waves and standing up easily right from the start.
- Reliable surfing performance for ongoing progression.
- Long term durability for years of reliable use, even when used in a surf school environment.
- Excellent long-term investment.
- Soft fins included.
- Include Product
Fins supplied : Plastic Thruster Tri
- Shipping & Returns
- Our hassle-free 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee is designed to give you peace of mind
- Changed your mind? If you aren't delighted with your purchase, you can return a product within 30 days and we will happily refund the purchase price.
- You can return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund
For more info please check out our Terms & Conditions
- Technical Data
length 9'0 width 23"3/4 Thickness 4"1/4 Fins setup Thruster Tri Fins supplied Plastic Thruster Tri
Genuine soft surf boards that offer maximum security, safety and durability. Highly resistant, G-BOARDS are in huge demand in surf schools all over the world. Schools trust in our technology to deliver the perfect boards for their clients, and for getting maximum value from their fleet. Best for Learning to surf and fast progression. The optimum shapes for beginners, for safety, ride comfort, long-term reliability, and having fun. For who? Surf schools that need highly resistant and genuine “soft” boards with a soft core, for heavy usage in aggressive physical conditions. Also for surfers and families looking for a super-solid low-risk board that will give many seasons of enjoyment. 4 key sizes of G-Boards EVO boards mean that you can find the right board for any size surfer: • 6’0 : ≤ 110lbs / 50kg, ideal for kids • 7’0 : ≤ 145 lbs / 65kg • 8’0 : ≤ 165lbs / 75kg • 9’0 : ≥ 165lbs / 75kg