- Key features
GLIDE OXBOW 14'0 x 28" (CT) comes with:
• Ultimate touring boards for flatwater cruising and expedition paddling.
• Authentic Wood sandwich construction for durability, lightweight and a beautiful aesthetic.
• Deck attachment points (5x nose + 5x tail) for securing gear and accessories.
• Embossed EVA deck pad for added traction and comfort.
• Ergonomic carry handle for ease of transport.
Max rider weight: 240 lbs/110 kg
- Include Product
Fins set up : Single
Fin Supplied : C-TEC 9' Touring
- Shipping & Returns
- Our hassle-free 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee is designed to give you peace of mind
- Changed your mind? If you aren't delighted with your purchase, you can return a product within 30 days and we will happily refund the purchase price.
- You can return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund
For more info please check out our Terms & Conditions
- Technical Data
Length 14'0 Width 28" Thickness 6.7 cm Weight 32.5 lbs Volume 285 L Feet off tail 17.3" Feet off nose 9" Max Rider Weight 240 lbs Fins setup Single Fin Center fin Touring 9" Side fin - Fins supplied Touring 9"
Our C-TEC “Custom”-Technology was developed to create the ultimate light weight, high-performance boards while maintaining good impact resistance. The success of this construction is due to the combination of Carbon-Innegra weave fabric* throughout the entire board together with a light weight low density foam core. A brushed white finish provides added durability, protection from overheating in the sun and reduced weight.
- Lightweight EPS foam cores for minimum weight.
- Carbon-Innegra sandwich for minimum weight, competitive stiffness and improved durability.
- Localized reinforcement for key impact areas, improving durability in specific areas while minimizing weight overall.
- Brushed matt finish for improved glide, protection from the sun.
- Diamond groove pad for maximum traction.
Oxbow is the name for a river that takes a meandering path on its journey to the ocean. Born in the mid-1980’s in Normandy, France, the Oxbow brand found inspiration in this idea – a desire to wander and an understanding that life is about the journey, not the destination. Choosing nature and the relationship with the ocean as it founding value, the brand puts emphasis on the quality of its products and the pleasure they bring, providing new twists on fashion with an unconventional approach.
Oxbow developed alongside some of watersports greatest athletes, such as Laird Hamilton, pioneer of tow-in surfing, kitesurf, foilsurfing and stand-up paddle surfing. For 30 years, Oxbow has never stopped exploring new territories and supporting riders in pursuit of their passions.
The early 2000s saw the emergence and incredible growth of Stand Up Paddle, a new sport born from the convergence of these waves of enthusiasm. Oxbow has lent its support and experience to many top riders and events that have given visibility and an enduring legacy to the sport, including Laird Hamilton, pioneer of tow-in surfing, kitesurf, foilsurfing and stand-up paddle surfing. For 30 years, Oxbow has never stopped exploring new territories and supporting riders in pursuit of their passions.
Around the same time in France the Bich family, of BIC pen fame, united their passion for the sea with expertise in sustainable manufacturing to found BIC Sport. Today BIC Sport is a world leader in boardsports manufacturing, designing and building paddleboards, surfboards and windsurf boards using exclusive construction technologies in Vannes, France.
These two iconic French brands have joined forces to develop a new range of Oxbow Stand Up Paddleboards that embody the shared values, passion and philosophy of both companies. This exciting collaboration brings the best of each brand to the forefront with products proudly manufactured at the BIC Sport factory in France* with the unique Oxbow look, feel and spirit. We invite you to explore the new Oxbow range of paddleboards, paddles and accessories in the pages that follow.
*All ACE-TEC Oxbow Stand Up paddle boards are made in France