- Key features
PRONE DISCOVER 12' x 20.75"comes with :
• Boards shaped and designed specifically for Prone Paddling, maximizing the blend of glide, stability and comfort.
• Authentic Wood Construction : Durability, lightweight and aesthetic. Prone Race includes carbon for maximum lightweight and stiffness for performance.
• Extra thick and soft EVA deck pad for maximum comfort while prone paddling.
More comfort => More energy for paddling => More distance & glide !
• Front deck attachments adapted to the intended use : Prone Racer with rail attachment for drink bottles & GPS / Prone Discover with Deck Attachment points for securing gear & accessories.
• Leash plug attachments at the tail on both boards.
- Include Product
Fins set up : Single
- Shipping & Returns
- Our hassle-free 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee is designed to give you peace of mind
- Changed your mind? If you aren't delighted with your purchase, you can return a product within 30 days and we will happily refund the purchase price.
- You can return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund
For more info please check out our Terms & Conditions
- Technical Data
Length 12'0" Width 20,75" Thickness 7" Weight 25.5lbs Volume 200L Feet off tail 8.5" Feet off nose 10.4" Fins setup Single Fin
Our C-TEC “Custom”-Technology was developed to create the ultimate light weight, high-performance boards while maintaining good impact resistance. The success of this construction is due to the combination of Carbon-Innegra weave fabric* throughout the entire board together with a light weight low density foam core. A brushed white finish provides added durability, protection from overheating in the sun and reduced weight.
- Lightweight EPS foam cores for minimum weight.
- Racer : Uni-Direction Carbon for minimum weight, maximum stiffness and performance.
- Localized reinforcement for key impact areas, improving durability in specific areas while minimizing weight overall.
- Brushed matt finish for improved glide, protection from the sun.
- Embossed or Diamond groove pad according to function.
Oxbow is the name for a river that takes a meandering path on its journey to the ocean. Born in the mid-1980’s in Normandy, France, the Oxbow brand found inspiration in this idea – a desire to wander and an understanding that life is about the journey, not the destination. Choosing nature and the relationship with the ocean as it founding value, the brand puts emphasis on the quality of its products and the pleasure they bring, providing new twists on fashion with an unconventional approach.
Oxbow developed alongside some of watersports greatest athletes, such as Laird Hamilton, pioneer of tow-in surfing, kitesurf, foilsurfing and stand-up paddle surfing. For 30 years, Oxbow has never stopped exploring new territories and supporting riders in pursuit of their passions.
The early 2000s saw the emergence and incredible growth of Stand Up Paddle, a new sport born from the convergence of these waves of enthusiasm. Oxbow has lent its support and experience to many top riders and events that have given visibility and an enduring legacy to the sport, including Laird Hamilton, pioneer of tow-in surfing, kitesurf, foilsurfing and stand-up paddle surfing. For 30 years, Oxbow has never stopped exploring new territories and supporting riders in pursuit of their passions.
Around the same time in France the Bich family, of BIC pen fame, united their passion for the sea with expertise in sustainable manufacturing to found BIC Sport. Today BIC Sport is a world leader in boardsports manufacturing, designing and building paddleboards, surfboards and windsurf boards using exclusive construction technologies in Vannes, France.
These two iconic French brands have joined forces to develop a new range of Oxbow Stand Up Paddleboards that embody the shared values, passion and philosophy of both companies. This exciting collaboration brings the best of each brand to the forefront with products proudly manufactured at the BIC Sport factory in France* with the unique Oxbow look, feel and spirit. We invite you to explore the new Oxbow range of paddleboards, paddles and accessories in the pages that follow.
*All ACE-TEC Oxbow Stand Up paddle boards are made in France