- Key features
- Versatile shapes for all-round use or touring.
- 10’6 length: Versatility, for wide range of SUP and watersports uses.
- 34” width with a wide tail: provides a stable platform for fun by the whole family.
- Full deck pad for maximum comfort, whatever the use of the product: SUP, Kayak or kids’ platform.
- 6x rear deck inserts: secure a kayak seat accessory* in multiple positions to seat down and paddle.
- Front deck elastic: secures accessories on the water (buoyancy aids, flip flops, dry bags…).
- Sold as a complete pack: board, 3pc travel paddle, leash, backpack transport bag, pump, repair kit & fins (excluding personal flotation & protection).
- Inflatable construction: board is very easy to transport and store.
Max rider weight: 240 lbs/120 kg
Maximum Pressure : 15 PSI
- Include Product
- Oversize backpack
- Heavy Duty 2-way pump with integrated pressure gauge
- Repair Kit
- 1 paddle
- 1 Dolphin 8" Fin
- 2 soft side fin
- Shipping & Returns
- Our hassle-free 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee is designed to give you peace of mind
- Changed your mind? If you aren't delighted with your purchase, you can return a product within 30 days and we will happily refund the purchase price.
- You can return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund
For more info please check out our Terms & Conditions
- Technical Data
Length 10'6" Width 34.0'' Weight 23 lbs Volume 320L Max Rider Weight 240 lbs Fins setup 2 + 1 Center fin Dolphin 8" Fins supplied Dolphin 8" + Soft TwinPerformance inflatablesDocuments
Points to be respected to maximize the lifespan of your BIC SUP Air boards :
• Do not exceed the maximum recommended inflation pressure.
• Deflate the board by at least 5 PSI when not in use but exposed to full sun/hot temperatures.
• Re-inflate and check the pressure before returning to the water.
• Check the tightness of the valve regularly, using the tool supplied with the board, and re-tighten when necessary.
• Don’t carry the board on top of your car/vehicle when inflated.
• Rinse your board down regularly with tap water, and especially when putting it away for winter etc., paying particular attention to the valve.
• Avoid rolling your board too tightly when putting it away in its bag after use.
• During winter, keep your board very slightly inflated, store it flat, out of direct sunlight and in temperatures not lower than 0°C.