- Key features
- Mounted on a black anodized shaft which can be detached in the middle for easy transport and storage.
- The 4 sections are locked together using a stainless steel push pin system.
- While dismantled, the 4 parts are joined together by an elasticated strap.
- Asymmetric blades, providing moderate power
- Can be adapted to left-handers.
- Shipping & Returns
- Our hassle-free 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee is designed to give you peace of mind
- Changed your mind? If you aren't delighted with your purchase, you can return a product within 30 days and we will happily refund the purchase price.
- You can return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund
For more info please check out our Terms & Conditions
- Technical Data
Length 87" / 220cm Board weight 2.98 lbs
BIC Kayak’s catalogue offers a wide range of kayak paddles, to give the best choice possible for every kayak pursuit and paddling style. Mini-ranges called «Beach» (leisure kayaking), «Sport» (all-round and sport kayak), «Sport Soft Grip» (integral foam grips), and «Adventure» (top quality materials, long distance paddling) will help guide you to the perfect paddle for you.
The blades of our Sport and Adventure paddles have been custom designed to ensure maximum paddle comfort. The central rib stiffens the whole blade to help spread your effort and the water flow as efficiently as possible during the submerged phase. Making them exceptionally easy on your hands, comfortable to use, and delivering top performance.