The Tobago is the perfect kayak for family outings and general use.
It offers several possibilities: 1 or 2-adult paddling, with 1 or 2 children seated on the central section, shaped like a motorbike seat. There is also space for a bag or container when out on an excursion. The fluid hull lines mean it’s also well suited to sport kayaking, all in complete comfort and safety. The Tobago comes with a wheel at the rear, for easy transport in car parks, bow protection and elastic straps to secure your equipment. EVA foam pads cover the seats. The Tobago is a fast, stable and comfortable sea kayak.
ref : 101114
In 2016, BIC Kayaks will be freshening-up it’s range of classic kayaks visually, going with the current flow for acid colours. The Ouassou, Bilbao and Tobago will be available in a superb acid-green as part of the new FASHION range, very different from the usual colourways. A special edition that you can enjoy alone, together or with the family, and stand out from the crowd on the water !
BIC Sport kayaks are particularly well equipped with practical and quality accessories: abrasion protectors, mesh, mooring straps, carry handles, and watertight hatches on the "Fishing" kayaks. These details make for comfortable kayaking and contribute to your kayak's durability.
- Foam pads on the seats = better paddling comfort
- Rubber-coated or Integrated front and rear carry handles = protection from dings and scratches and easy launching.
- Abrasion protectors front and rear = for greater protection + easy launching.
- Safety lines = for easy re-entry into kayak.
- Elasticised straps = for secure carrying of equipment and easy accessibility.
|FRITSCH Associes.com & BIC Sport||12'11"||33.1"||70 lbs||2 adults + 1 child||550 lbs|