The BIC Sport Bilbao is a versatile kayak that will suit beginners and experienced kayakers alike. Whether you’re paddling for sport, exploring, diving or having a quick paddle with the kids, the quality of its design makes all activities possible with comfort and ease. The fluid hull shape provides a nice smooth ride, while the deck shape and quality extras allow you to carry almost any load with optimum stability and guaranteed safety. Its size and reduced weight make it easy to stow and transport.
ref : 101113
In 2016, BIC Kayaks will be freshening-up it’s range of classic kayaks visually, going with the current flow for acid colours. The Ouassou, Bilbao and Tobago will be available in a superb acid-green as part of the new FASHION range, very different from the usual colourways. A special edition that you can enjoy alone, together or with the family, and stand out from the crowd on the water !
BIC Sport kayaks are particularly well equipped with practical and quality accessories: abrasion protectors, mesh, mooring straps, carry handles, and watertight hatches on the "Fishing" kayaks. These details make for comfortable kayaking and contribute to your kayak's durability.
- Foam pads on the seats = better paddling comfort
- Rubber-coated or Integrated front and rear carry handles = protection from dings and scratches and easy launching.
- Abrasion protectors front and rear = for greater protection + easy launching.
- Safety lines = for easy re-entry into kayak.
- Elasticised straps = for secure carrying of equipment and easy accessibility.
- Transport net = stores your equipment within easy reach.
|FRITSCH Associes.com & BIC Sport||14'4"||34.6"||87 lbs||1 adult + 1 child||683 lbs|