- Key features
- An exploration/touring kayak, with high performance and paddle comfort
- Stable THD (similar to a tri-maran ) hull design, specially shaped for optimum hydro-dynamics
- Round watertight hatch between paddler’s legs and oval forward watertight hatch for safe storage of fishing equipment
- Fly and spinner box storage area at paddler’s feet
- Double rod rack at rear
- Lateral elasticated paddle leash
- Very wide rear storage area with integral criss-cross elasticated straps for carrying maximum equipment
- Adjustable foot rests to suit all sizes of paddler and paddle positions
- Cockpit fitted with anti-slip pads for extra paddle comfort, and protection when carried on vehicle roof bars
- Design allows individual customising using our wide range of optional accessories (fishing, exploration…)
- Integral rollers for easy solo transportation, removable for maximum paddle speed
- Bow and stern carry handles for easy transportation
- Ergonomic anti-slip seats
- Integral survival lines make getting back on board simple
- Replaceable, removable rear protector and forward stem reinforcements help extend the life of the kayak
- Pre-moulded mountings for 2 extra forward rod racks (optional)
- Pre-moulded mountings for adding a rudder (optional)
- Tough TST thermoformed construction to ensure maximum usage in maximum safety
- 100% Made in France
- 100% recyclable at the end of its life to respect the environment
- Include Product
- Integrated footrests and Safety grab lines
- Reserve buoyancy, Carry handles and Front hatch
- Paddle attachment
- Seat EVA foam cushioning
- Stern protector & wheel
- Inserts for backrests
- Mooring straps
- Rear hatch
- Self-draining scuppersFront
- EVA foam cushioning
- Drink holder
- Bow protector
- Accessory stowing mesh
- Rod holders
- Shipping & Returns
- Our hassle-free 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee is designed to give you peace of mind
- Changed your mind? If you aren't delighted with your purchase, you can return a product within 30 days and we will happily refund the purchase price.
- You can return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund
For more info please check out our Terms & Conditions
- Technical Data
Length 13'5" Width 28'" Weight 66 lbs Design JMC-Design Max load 330 lbs
The kayaks in the Fishing range enable you to get quickly and easily to the best spots, and to glide through shallows and rocky areas totally risk-free. Single or double-seaters, they set themselves apart from the rest with their beige or green camouflage colouring as well as by their angling-specific fittings (integral rod rests and racks, storage lockers...) giving you the freedom of hassle-free angling action.
Various BIC Sport kayaks have been recognised with awards from the influential «Observateur du Design» magazine for their overall design, innovative features, and the environmental considerations behind their manufacturing/ construction technology.
As a leading specialist in board and water sports, we’ve designed a range of high-performance, aesthetically pleasing kayaks that are as durable as they are innovative : imaginative hull designs, fast and stable ride, thermoformed polyethylene construction produced in France, ergonomically designed cockpits and seats, top quality fittings and fixtures, every possible care has been taken to ensure you get maximum pleasure from your time on the water.
The THD (Triple Hull Design) shape was conceived to provide excellent glide and to give great manoeuvrability, while retaining maximum stability. The special shape of our hulls was inspired by trimaran construction, and features a large central section (1) with narrow water channels to optimise glide, and two outer hull sections (2) that give the boat stability without slowing its forward speed. The two resultant concave sections (3) help improve the overall performance.
The exclusive Twin Sheet technology used in the construction of BIC Sport kayaks is acheived by using thermoformed Polyethylene sheets. The deck and hull sections are formed and sealed together in one single operation. The result of this fusion is incredibly durable, unique in kayak manufacture. The join line is invisible and 100% secure. This process, creating a product that is lighter, stronger and smoother finished than rotomoulding, is also anti-UV treated. Highly resistant to knocks and scratching, it gives all BIC Sport kayaks exceptional durability.
7 mm Polyethylene skin anti UV treated: Strong and Durable, highly resistant to knocks and scratches.
1- Deck and hull sheet thermoformed in one single operation : Fusion of hull and deck sheets into one complete kayak, with maximum strength along the rail.
2- Deck and hull sheet thermoformed in an aluminium mould : Precision manufacturing for a quality shape giving maximum glide and performance
3- Front and Rear bumpers (replaceable): Protect the kayak against abrasion and wear and tear.