- Key features
- SAFETY : Stay connected to your boat and paddle to always remain within range of your equipment in the event of a capsize, especially in windy conditions where your gear can be pushed away from you faster than you can swim back to it.
- ERGONOMIC : Adjustable rope length not to hamper paddling
- RELIABILITY : durable paddle and wrist velcro straps with quick release system to ensure reliable linking to your equipment
- QUALITY : a BIC SPORT product, well known for making reliable and durable products
- Shipping & Returns
- Our hassle-free 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee is designed to give you peace of mind
- Changed your mind? If you aren't delighted with your purchase, you can return a product within 30 days and we will happily refund the purchase price.
- You can return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund
For more info please check out our Terms & Conditions
- Technical Data
A- Set up the leash to the nose of your kayak (for instance, to the front carry handle)
B- Strap the little velcro to the center of your paddle
C- Strap the velcro branded “BIC KAYAKS” to your wrist, making sure that you can easily use the quick release system (red loop)
The Multi Leash is compatible with all BIC SPORT rigid and inflatable kayaks.