- Key features
- Versatile “family” kayak for 2 adults (+ a child passenger on the central “motorbike” seat)
- Central “motorbike” seat for carrying a child or storing equipment (water supply, bags…)
- Super-safe and stable THD hull design (similar to a tri-maran) with fine profiled tips for excellent water penetration and glide
- Rear storage area with integral elasticated straps for carrying more equipment
- 2 x triple-level moulded foot rests to suit all sizes of paddler
- Removable rear bumper/protector with integral roller for easy transportation, even solo
- Anti-slip bow and stern carry handles
- Ergonomic anti-slip seats
- Integral survival lines make getting back on board simple
- Tough TST thermoformed construction to ensure maximum usage in maximum safety
- 100% Made in France
- 100% recyclable at the end of its life to respect the environment
- Include Product
- Foam pads on the seats = better paddling comfort
- Rubber-coated or Integrated front and rear carry handles = protection from dings and scratches and easy launching.
- Abrasion protectors front and rear = for greater protection + easy launching.
- Safety lines = for easy re-entry into kayak.
- Elasticised straps = for secure carrying of equipment and easy accessibility.
- Shipping & Returns
- Our hassle-free 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee is designed to give you peace of mind
- Changed your mind? If you aren't delighted with your purchase, you can return a product within 30 days and we will happily refund the purchase price.
- You can return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund
For more info please check out our Terms & Conditions
- Technical Data
Length 12'11" Width 33.1" Weight 70 lbs Design FRITSCH Associes.com & BIC Sport Max load 550 lbs
As a leading specialist in board and water sports, we’ve designed a range of high-performance, aesthetically pleasing kayaks that are as durable as they are innovative : imaginative hull designs, fast and stable ride, thermoformed polyethylene construction produced in France, ergonomically designed cockpits and seats, top quality fittings and fixtures, every possible care has been taken to ensure you get maximum pleasure from your time on the water.
The THD (Triple Hull Design) shape was conceived to provide excellent glide and to give great manoeuvrability, while retaining maximum stability. The special shape of our hulls was inspired by trimaran construction, and features a large central section (1) with narrow water channels to optimise glide, and two outer hull sections (2) that give the boat stability without slowing its forward speed. The two resultant concave sections (3) help improve the overall performance.
The exclusive Twin Sheet technology used in the construction of BIC Sport kayaks is acheived by using thermoformed Polyethylene sheets. The deck and hull sections are formed and sealed together in one single operation. The result of this fusion is incredibly durable, unique in kayak manufacture. The join line is invisible and 100% secure. This process, creating a product that is lighter, stronger and smoother finished than rotomoulding, is also anti-UV treated. Highly resistant to knocks and scratching, it gives all BIC Sport kayaks exceptional durability.
7 mm Polyethylene skin anti UV treated: Strong and Durable, highly resistant to knocks and scratches.
1- Deck and hull sheet thermoformed in one single operation : Fusion of hull and deck sheets into one complete kayak, with maximum strength along the rail.
2- Deck and hull sheet thermoformed in an aluminium mould : Precision manufacturing for a quality shape giving maximum glide and performance
3- Front and Rear bumpers (replaceable): Protect the kayak against abrasion and wear and tear.