- Key features
- Surf-Inspired Longboard Shapes for stable flat water cruising and wave surfing performance
- More natural materials: Paulownia wood & Flax fiber
- Cork deck pad for exceptional comfort and natural grip
- Reinforced attachment points - Leash plug at nose and tail + four attachment points in the front and in the back of the standing area for securing gear and accessories
- Woodcore Touring fin included
- Package Includes
Fins set up : Thruster
Center Fin : Woodcore Dolphin 7"
Fin Supplied : Woodcore Dolphin 7" + Woodcore Twin
- Shipping & Returns
- Our hassle-free 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee is designed to give you peace of mind
- Changed your mind? If you aren't delighted with your purchase, you can return a product within 30 days and we will happily refund the purchase price.
- You can return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund
For more info please check out our Terms & Conditions
- Product Specifications
length 9'8" width 31" Weight View 24 Volume 155 L Feet off tail 20.2" Feet off nose 23.2" Max Rider Weight 180 lbs Fins setup Thruster Center fin Woodcore Dolphin 7" Side fin Woodcore Twin Fins supplied Woodcore Dolphin 7" + Woodcore Twin
SOURCED FROM NATURE
We have carefully selected materials which are bio-sourced and also have the necessary technical properties to ensure solid construction and performance.
Flax fiber, Paulownia wood and Cork wood have been tested and proven in other industries and they now play a key role in the sourcing and production of EARTH boards. Looking towards the future, potential areas of ongoing development include the sourcing of materials for the foam core, the resins used in EARTH boards, and the packaging.