- Key features
- Surf-Inspired Longboard Shapes for stable flat water cruising and wave surfing performance
- Attachment Points – Leash plug at tail + two attachment points in front of standing area for securing gear
- Embossed EVA deck pad is plush and comfortable while offering excellent traction
- Moderate rocker profile to maintain glide in flat water while still performing in the surf zone
- Round Thumb Tail shape for smooth rail transfers and pivot turns
- Ergo-Grip carry handle for ease of transport and less fatigue
- Include Product
Fins set up : Thruster
Center Fin : FCSII 8" Dolphin
Side fins : FCS M5 Twin
Fin Supplied : FCSII Dolphin 8" + FCS M5 Twin
- Shipping & Returns
- Our hassle-free 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee is designed to give you peace of mind
- Changed your mind? If you aren't delighted with your purchase, you can return a product within 30 days and we will happily refund the purchase price.
- You can return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund
For more info please check out our Terms & Conditions
- Technical Data
Length 9'2" Width 31"1/2 Thickness 4"1/4 Board weight 24 lbs Volume 145 L Feet off tail 19.2" Feet off nose 21.4" Max Rider Weight 180 lbs Fins setup Thruster + Quad Center fin FCS 8" Dolphin Side fin FCS M5 Fins supplied FCS Dolphin 8'' + FCS M5
With decades of experience in windsurf and surfboard manufacturing BIC Sport is a pioneer and expert in the field of thermoformed composite construction technology. Over the past few years we’ve refined our ACE-TEC technology for SUP, Surf and Windsurf boards. This unique technology suits the needs of experienced riders and newbies alike with a unique combination of LIGHT WEIGHT, DURABILITY AND PERFORMANCE at a great price.
• Molded, light weight and watertight 15 kg/m3 EPS Foam Core.
• Fiberglass reinforcement for improved stiffness and performance.
• ASA Polymer outer skin for unmatched durability.
• Embossed EVA foam pad for maximum comfort.
• Molded external inserts – no penetrations through outer shell and maximum strength.