- Key features
Details- Extremely Rugged Construction
- Grande polyvalence et bonnes performances que ce soit sur plan d’eau calme ou dans les vagues
- Embossed EVA deck pad for ultimate comfort and excellent grip
- Attachment Points for securing gear
- Include Product
Fins set up : Thruster
Center Fin : Touring 9"
- Shipping & Returns
- Our hassle-free 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee is designed to give you peace of mind
- Changed your mind? If you aren't delighted with your purchase, you can return a product within 30 days and we will happily refund the purchase price.
- You can return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund
For more info please check out our Terms & Conditions
- Technical Data
Length 9'10" Width 32"1/2 Thickness 4"5/8 Weight 38 lbs Volume 185 L Feet off tail 21.0" Feet off nose 21.8" Max Rider Weight 200 lbs Fins setup Thruster Center fin Touring 9"
DURA-TEC combines an ultra-durable polyethylene outer shell (like a kayak but lighter weight) with a full polyurethane foam core (like that found in traditional surfboards). These materials are thermoformed in steel molds to ensure consistent and accurate reproduction of the original shape. Proven and long lasting with great performance, we’ve been making recreational wind and surf boards like this since the 1980’s and many are still on the water today !