- Key features
- Versatile surf SUPs for all types of waves
- 100% Carbon-Innegra construction for lightweight performance and knock resistance
- Thinned out rail profile for added bite and reduced swing weight
- Volume hidden along stringer for added stability
- Flat section under standing area to enhance stability and glide through flat sections
- Narrow tail for surf-performance once on the wave
- Diamond grip EVA pad for added traction and comfort
- Include Product
Fins set up : Quad + Thruster + US Box
Center Fin : Wave Pro 7"
Side fins : Wave Pro Thruster
- Shipping & Returns
- Our hassle-free 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee is designed to give you peace of mind
- Changed your mind? If you aren't delighted with your purchase, you can return a product within 30 days and we will happily refund the purchase price.
- You can return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund
For more info please check out our Terms & Conditions
- Technical Data
Length 8'10" Width 30" Thickness 4"1/8 Weight 19.5 lbs Volume 120 L Feet off tail 18.6" Feet off nose 17.1" Max Rider Weight 160 lbs Fins setup Quad + Thruster + US Box Center fin Wave Pro 7" Side fin Wave Pro Thruster
Our C-TEC “Custom”-Technology was developed to create the ultimate light weight, high-performance boards while maintaining good impact resistance. The success of this construction is due to the combination of Carbon-Innegra weave fabric* throughout the entire board together with a light weight low density foam core. A brushed white finish provides added durability, protection from overheating in the sun and reduced weight. *Carbon-Innegra fabric blends the lightweight and stiffness of carbon with the durability and waterproof impact resistance of Innegra.