- Key features
- Premium, super-soft G-BOARDS construction (deck, rails, fins) for maximum comfort and no stress surfing.
- High volume and width for excellent stability when catching waves and standing up easily right from the start.
- Reliable surfing performance for ongoing progression.
- Long term durability for years of reliable use, even when used in a surf school environment.
- Excellent long-term investment.
- Soft fins included.
- Package Includes
Fins supplied : Plastic Thruster Tri
- Shipping & Returns
- Our hassle-free 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee is designed to give you peace of mind
- Changed your mind? If you aren't delighted with your purchase, you can return a product within 30 days and we will happily refund the purchase price.
- You can return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund
For more info please check out Terms & Conditions
- Product Specifications
length 7'0 width 22" Thickness 3" Fins setup Thruster Tri Fins supplied Plastic Thruster Tri
To meet the needs of particularly surf clubs and schools, or learners and families looking for the safest possible start to surfing, the G-Boards EVO range of soft boards focuses on several clear performance criterias:
- Short and wide boards, with good volume and a relatively flat deck, offer the most stable platform for your first take offs.
- Proven rocker lines, rail shapes and board outlines surf great when you start to progress.
- The core of the board is made from a high quality blank of closed-cell, fully watertight foam, unique to G-Boards.
- A composite stringer gives the board good stiffness along its length, and the «Slick Skin» bottom gives the board excellent glide, cushioning bumps and offering impressive knock-resistance.
- A laminated foam non-skid deck is comfortable to paddle, take-off and stand-up on.
- The flexible soft fins are very safe, yet still offer suitable surfing performance and durability for learning.