- Key features
- Easy to surf: comfortable shapes, ideal for quick learning and progressing
- Fun to ride: authentic surfboard qualities for immediate stoke
- Built to last: unbeatable durability. Don’t worry about your board, just have fun!
- FCS fins
- Made in France
- Package Includes
- Fins FCS M5 Thruster Tri
- Nose Guard to enhance the durability of your board
- Shipping & Returns
- Our hassle-free 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee is designed to give you peace of mind
- Changed your mind? If you aren't delighted with your purchase, you can return a product within 30 days and we will happily refund the purchase price.
- You can return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund
For more info please check out our Terms & Conditions
- Product Specifications
length 7'0 width 22" Thickness 2"7/8 Weight View 12.8 LBS Volume 51 L Shaper Gérard DABBADIE Fins setup Thruster Tri+ Quad Fins supplied FCS M5 Thruster Tri
The PROGRESS range features our exclusive DURA-TEC construction technology and is the go to product for ‘ding-free’ performance in intensive rental settings as well as for beginner/ intermediate riders who are looking for worry-free reliability in a wide range of performance shapes for riders of every size.
100% Made in our factory in France in precision engineered steel molds and sustainable manufacturing techniques for premium quality and extreme durability at a very affordable price. Proven performance and reliability - Over 300,000 boards sold around the world since the beginning of BIC SURF!
DURA-TEC combines an ultra-durable polyethylene outer shell (like a kayak but lighter weight) with a full polyurethane foam core (like that found in traditional surfboards)
These materials are thermoformed in steel molds to ensure consistent and accurate reproduction of the original shape. Proven and long lasting with great performance, we’ve been making recreational wind and surf boards like this since the 1980’s and many are still on the water today !