Recently added item(s) ×
You have no items in your shopping cart.
Boards by Brand
Surf by Brand
Surf by Construction
All the Boards
Out of stock
Check items to add to the cart or select all
6Ft Surf Leash Std
Surf Board Bag 6'7
High performance and fun-focused shapes
Lightweight Epoxy construction
Reinforced lamination for enhanced durability
Designed in France
Fin Supplied : FCS II Performer
- Our hassle-free 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee is designed to give you peace of mind- Changed your mind? If you aren't delighted with your purchase, you can return a product within 30 days and we will happily refund the purchase price. - You can return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund
For more info please check out our Terms & Conditions
A question ? A problem ? thank you for contacting us
There is no other board on the market that has so many fiberglass layers, and therefore such strength. Even so, Superfrog boards are amazingly light, the result of 30 years of experience using this construction technology and best quality raw materials on the market, plus the passion to make it happen.
• Proven and quality shapes by Gérard DABBADIE and JP STARK
• High precision replicas using modern AKU shaping tools
• Custom Epoxy Technology for a great mix of performance and durability
• Reinforced rails for stiffness and extended board lifetime
• FCS II fin plugs compatible with latest FCS fins
• FCS II Performer Glass Flex fins included with every board
• NEW Neon painted bottom (color depending on size & model)
Gérard Dabbadie shaped his first board in 1972. A surf fanatic, he worked first on his own riding style and technique, then used the experience and his contact with the top surfers of the day to start creating his own highly personalized shapes that quickly found favor with many top European riders. In 1975 while based in Hossegor, France (Surf Capital of Europe) he created his signature board brand “Superfrog”, and went on to become a full-time professional shaper. With his philosophy of “shaping easy, funto- ride boards, for all kinds of conditions, with no compromise on strength and performance”, Gerard wasn’t content to follow trends of the day. He was among the first to build boards using epoxy resin and EPS foam, at the time a radical departure from the traditional mix of polyurethane foam and polyester resin that was much heavier and less durable.A small detail perhaps, but one that really made his name among the pro surfers of the period. 40 (!) years on, and Gerard is as attentive as ever to the detail of how his boards are made.
In addition to nuanced details of board shape and design, which he clearly knows inside-out, what’s behind all the wave-riding fun is an understanding of modern, reliable, 100% faithful manufacturing techniques, so he’s fully confident in the quality and performance of every production board he designs. Superfrog boards are first pre-shaped using the AKU shaping tool, then hand-finished before being coated with fiberglass and epoxy resin. Two 6 ounce layers of fiberglass on the bottom and two 6 plus one 4 ounce layer on the deck for shortboards, three 6 ounce layers on the longboards. But for Gerard, it’s all about shaping and surfing, rather than dreaming up marketing spiel : NO BLAH BLAH BLAH, as the man himself would and does say.
email@example.com (508) 291 2770