- Key features
- Forgiving, easy to ride shapes for instant success.
- Precision aluminum molded cores to reproduce the initial shape, board after board.
- Fiberglass & epoxy reinforced core for durability and enhanced product lifetime.
- Soft IXPE foam top/rails and soft fins for comfort and user-friendly performance.
- Low-profile carry handle ideally positioned for easy transportation without affecting riding comfort.
- Durable protective deck layer to protect graphics.
- Soft, user-friendly fins with performance shapes.
- Package Includes
Fins supplied : Soft Plastic Thruster Tri
- Shipping & Returns
- Our hassle-free 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee is designed to give you peace of mind
- Changed your mind? If you aren't delighted with your purchase, you can return a product within 30 days and we will happily refund the purchase price.
- You can return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund
For more info please check out our Terms & Conditions
- Product Specifications
length 5'6" width 20.38" Thickness 3.18" Weight View 7.9 lbs Volume 35 L
The START range, as the name implies, is ideal for anyone who wants to jump into surfing with maximum ease of use, fast progression and continued enjoyment.
PAINT boards have unique features designed to maximize fun and user-friendly performance for first-timers while still performing as skill levels progress. Our shaper, design team and test pilots tested and tweaked the PAINT series for stability and user-friendly performance and have declared them to be the ultimate boards for learning and progressing.
We invested in custom-made precision aluminium molds to ensure consistency, quality and durability.