- Key features
- - Award-Winning Touring Shapes
- - Go Further, Faster, Quieter
- - Keeled nose cuts smoothly through chop while the flat section under standing area and tail improve stability
- - Designed for efficiency, stability and FUN
- - 2013 Outside Magazine’s Gear of the Year
- - Attachment Points – Leash plug at nose and tail + four attachment points in front of standing area for securing gear
- Include Product
Fins set up : Single Fin
Center Fin : Touring 9"
- Shipping & Returns
- Our hassle-free 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee is designed to give you peace of mind
- Changed your mind? If you aren't delighted with your purchase, you can return a product within 30 days and we will happily refund the purchase price.
- You can return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund
For more info please check out our Terms & Conditions
- Technical Data
Length 12'6" Width 30" Board weight 34 lbs Volume 285 L Feet off tail 20.75" Feet off nose 12.5" Max Rider Weight (kg) 120 Fins setup Single Fin Center fin Touring 9"
Over the past five years we’ve refined the ideal composite lay-up for SUP, with ACE-TEC as the result. This exclusive BIC Sport technology suits the needs of experienced riders and novices alike with the unique combination of Durability AND Lightweight Performance at a Great Price. Available in three styles: PERFORMER, CROSS AND WING