- Key features
- - Versatile shapes for all-round use, touring, whitewater, fitness and windsurfing
- - Ultra-light construction = easy to carry
- - Dyneema stringer improves stiffness vs. traditional inflatables
- - Deck bungee cord for storing gear
- - Carry handles at nose, tail and center
- - Diamond grip EVA pad for added traction and comfort
- - Universal center fin box with removable center fin (additional fins standard on certain models)
- - Includes oversize backpack, heavy duty 2-way pump with pressure gauge and repair kit
- Include Product
- Shipping & Returns
- Our hassle-free 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee is designed to give you peace of mind
- Changed your mind? If you aren't delighted with your purchase, you can return a product within 30 days and we will happily refund the purchase price.
- You can return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund
For more info please check out our Terms & Conditions
- Technical Data
Length 12'6" Width 30'0" Weight 25 lbs Volume 320 L Feet off tail 19.25" Feet off nose 15.4" Max Rider Weight 240 lbs Fins setup Single Center fin Touring 9" Side fin Soft Twin Fins supplied Touring 9"
Ultra-Light, Impressively Rigid, Highly Durable – We’ve revolutionized our SUP AIR construction to optimize rigidity, reduce weight and maintain shape control (via the rocker profile) and durability. An ultra high-density Dyneema® Stringer belt wraps the board tip to tail for added rigidity. Double layer rails maximize durability where needed most and helps to maintain shape. A single layer of drop-stitch material keeps the board extremely lightweight.