- Key features
- Ultimate Touring boards for flat water cruising as well as open water performance in more serious conditions 100%
- Carbon-Innegra construction for lightweight performance and knock resistance
- Nose/Tail attachment points + 4x deck attachment points in front of standing area for securing gear
- Diamond grip EVA pad for added traction and comfort
- Include Product
Fins set up : Single Fin
Center Fin : C-TEC 9" Touring
- Shipping & Returns
- Our hassle-free 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee is designed to give you peace of mind
- Changed your mind? If you aren't delighted with your purchase, you can return a product within 30 days and we will happily refund the purchase price.
- You can return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund
For more info please check out our Terms & Conditions
- Technical Data
Length 12'6" Width 27" Weight 25 lbs Volume 240 L Feet off tail 17.0" Feet off nose 11.7" Max Rider Weight 170 lbs Fins setup Single Fin Center fin C-TEC 9" Touring
Our C-TEC “Custom”-Technology was developed to create the ultimate light weight, high-performance boards while maintaining good impact resistance. The success of this construction is due to the combination of Carbon-Innegra weave fabric* throughout the entire board together with a light weight low density foam core. A brushed white finish provides added durability, protection from overheating in the sun and reduced weight. *Carbon-Innegra fabric blends the lightweight and stiffness of carbon with the durability and waterproof impact resistance of Innegra.