- Key features
BREEZE AIR 11'0" X 29.5" comes with:*Seat Accessory sold separately.
- 11’0 length x 29.5”width x 6”thickness: ideal for progressing into touring or fitness SUP, given that the board has great glide and stiffness.
- 3/4 deck pad for good comfort, whatever the use of the product: SUP, Kayak or kids’ platform; and a lighter weight vs. a full deck pad.
- Front deck elastic: secures accessories on the water (buoyancy aids, ﬂip ﬂops, dry bags…).
- Sold as a complete pack: board, 3pc travel paddle, leash, backpack transport bag, pump, repair kit & fins (excluding personal ﬂotation & protection).
- Inﬂatable construction: board is very easy to transport and store. - Versatile shapes for all-round use or touring.
Max rider weight: 180 lbs/80 kg
- Include Product
- Oversize backpack
- Heavy Duty 2-way pump with integrated pressure gauge
- Repair Kit
- 1 paddle
- 1 Dolphin 8" Fin
- 2 soft side fin
- Shipping & Returns
- Our hassle-free 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee is designed to give you peace of mind
- Changed your mind? If you aren't delighted with your purchase, you can return a product within 30 days and we will happily refund the purchase price.
- You can return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund
For more info please check out our Terms & Conditions
- Technical Data
Length 11'0" Width 29.5'' Board weight 23 lbs Volume 315L Max Rider Weight 180 lbs Fins setup 2 + 1Performance inflatablesDocuments
Points to be respected to maximize the lifespan of your BIC SUP Air boards :
• Do not exceed the maximum recommended inflation pressure.
• Deflate the board by at least 5 PSI when not in use but exposed to full sun/hot temperatures.
• Re-inflate and check the pressure before returning to the water.
• Check the tightness of the valve regularly, using the tool supplied with the board, and re-tighten when necessary.
• Don’t carry the board on top of your car/vehicle when inflated.
• Rinse your board down regularly with tap water, and especially when putting it away for winter etc., paying particular attention to the valve.
• Avoid rolling your board too tightly when putting it away in its bag after use.
• During winter, keep your board very slightly inflated, store it flat, out of direct sunlight and in temperatures not lower than 0°C.