- Key features
- Versatile shapes for all-round use or touring.
- Performer with 4”3/4 thickness for thinner rails and better surfing, improved stability due to lower center of gravity.
- Wing with 6” thickness for better stiffness.
- Ultra-light construction = easy to carry.
- Bottom stringer improves stiffness vs. traditional inflatables.
- Deck bungee cord for storing gear.
- Carry handles at nose, tail and center.
- Performer : Embossed EVA deck pad is plush and comfortable while offering excellent traction.
- Wing : Diamond grip EVA pad for added traction and comfort.
- Includes oversize backpack, heavy duty 2-way pump with pressure gauge and repair kit.
- Include Product
- Oversize backpack
- Heavy Duty 2-way pump with integrated pressure gauge
- Repair Kit
Fins set up : Single Fin
Center Fin : Touring 9"
Words of caution
- Shipping & Returns
- Our hassle-free 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee is designed to give you peace of mind
- Changed your mind? If you aren't delighted with your purchase, you can return a product within 30 days and we will happily refund the purchase price.
- You can return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund
For more info please check out our Terms & Conditions
- Technical Data
length 11'0" width 32.0" Thickness 6.0" Weight View 23 lbs Volume 305 L Feet off tail 21.6" Feet off nose 17.3" Max Rider Weight 220 lbs Fins setup Thruster Center fin Touring 9" Side fin Soft Twin Fins supplied Touring 9" + Soft Twin
The SUP AIR inflatables feature ultra-light, durable and extremely rigid construction for performance typically found only in rigid boards. By adding a rigid stringer along the bottom center line together with double layer rail construction we’ve reduced weight, dramatically increased rigidity and improved ease of re-rolling and packing the board after use. Our SUP AIR models inflate to a rigid 15psi and come with an oversize backpack for ease of transport and storage, heavy duty two-way pump with gauge, packing straps, removable center fin with easy on/off thumb screw, repair kit and valve wrench.
Inflatable SUP Care & Maintenance
Inflatable Paddleboard Repair Guide