- Key features
Details- Award-Winning Touring Shapes.
- Go Further, Faster, Quieter.
- The keeled nose cuts smoothly through the chop while the flat section under the standing area and tail improve stability.
- Designed for efficiency, stability and FUN.
- 2013 Outside Magazine’s Gear of the Year.
- Attachment Points – Leash plug at nose and tail + four attachment points in front of standing area for securing gear.
- Ergo-Grip carry handle for ease of transport and less fatigue.
- Include Product
Center Fin: QUICK Touring 9"
- Shipping & Returns
- Our hassle-free 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee is designed to give you peace of mind
- Changed your mind? If you aren't delighted with your purchase, you can return a product within 30 days and we will happily refund the purchase price.
- You can return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund
For more info please check out our Terms & Conditions
- Technical Data
Length 11'0" Width 29" Board weight 27 lbs Volume 220 L Feet off tail 20.5" Feet off nose 13.1" Max Rider Weight 170 lbs Fins setup Single Center fin Touring 9" Fins supplied Touring 9"